As seen in:
Cobourg ON * New Orleans LA * Newmarket ON * Virginia Beach VA Brampton ON * Washington DC * Mississauga ON * Portland OR
Bowling Green KY * Cleveland OH * Niagara Falls
Kingston ON * Chicago IL * Huntsville ON * Milwaukee WI * Lindsay ON * Green Bay WI Hamilton ON * Rochester NY * Orillia ON * Richmond VA Markham ON * Syracuse NY Brampton ON * Port Hope ON * Nashville Tn
Windsor ON * Savannah GA * Fort Lauderdale FL * Providence RI
Whitby ON * Charlotte NC * Ottawa ON * Cheektowaga NY * Fort Erie ON * Richmond Hill ON * Cornwall ON * Columbus OH * Toronto ON
and coming soon to your town ...
So just who is this Professor Elwood Pricklethorn Fella?
* Graduate, Humber College Horticulture & Arboriculture Diploma 1979 - 1982
* 2013 recipient of the International Society of Arboriculture – Ontario Chapter’s “Maple Leaf Award”. *Awarded to individuals who have provided exceptional energy, leadership and commitment to promoting and improving arboriculture and urban forestry for more than 10 years.
* 2014 recipient of the International TREE Fund's "Ken Ottman - TREE Fund Volunteer of The Year Award" - Milwaukee WI
* International Society of Arboriculture, "Certified Arborist", since 1994 (certification number: ON-0299)
* Member, International Society of Arboriculture - Ontario Chapter - and contributing member of the ISAO Education Committee
* 2017 recipient of the Art Gay Community Service Award - Toronto Island
* Director, Educational / Special Events Lead, Canadian TREE Fund, since 2005
* 17 time "Tour des Trees" rider, raising over $80,000.00 for research and education programs to benefit urban trees.
*Tour des Trees Education Outreach Presenter
* 5 time "Acorns of Hope" rider, bringing trees and arbor awareness to coastal Louisiana
* Under contract with Toronto District School Board "External Presenter Program"
* City of Toronto Park Supervisor, Toronto Island, circa 1999.
* Published Author, Professor Pricklethorn Workbook, Junior and Senior edition.
* An all-round TREEmendous guy who cares about trees and wants everyone else to understand them and care about them too :-)